50g HCW almond flour
½ tsp bicarb
¾ tsp baking powder
1 banana, mashed
120ml milk/milk alternative
1 tsp HCW vanilla extract
200g frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 and grease a muffin tin for 6 large muffins
- Mix dry ingredients (GF flour, almond flour, bicarb, baking powder, erythritol & stevia blend) in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Mix wet ingredients together (mashed banana, milk/plant milk, vanilla extract) and stir until combined.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in blueberries
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool on a rack before storing.
Recipe adapted from original by @wellness__fromwithin on Instagram.