Deliveries and Minimum Order Quantities
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed, plus 2-4 days for delivery, depending on location.
- Orders of R350 or more to major cities and towns qualify for free delivery.
- Orders to outlying or rural areas may attract additional delivery fees.
- Orders less than R350 will be charged delivery fees.
Wholesale orders (to businesses)
- Minimum order for delivery in South Africa ay wholesale prices is R1,000 ex VAT. The minimum order value for export is R2,000 ex VAT, the increased threshold for export is to cover bank forex fees.
- Delivery within South Africa (to major cities and towns) is free for orders above R1,000 ex VAT. Deliveries to customers outside RSA borders need to be arranged and paid for by the customer.
- Deliveries to outlying or remote areas within South Africa may attract an extra delivery charge for the customer’s account.
- Only retail or food service businesses qualify for wholesale prices. To apply for a wholesale account, please complete and submit this form.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, mainly due to fluctuating exchange rates
Export Customers (outside RSA)
Customers outside of RSA borders are responsible for:
- ensuring products meet requirements of their market,
- handling cross border shipment and associated paperwork and regulatory compliance.
- Please note all orders must be paid for by EFT and Proof of Payment sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, before order will be dispatched.
- No stock will be released on overdue accounts.
Bank account details:
|Bank:||Investec Bank Limited|
|Account name:||Health Connection Wholefoods (Pty) Ltd|
|Branch & Branch Code:||Grayston Drive, 58 01 05|
Goods Returned Policy
- If goods are damaged in transit, you need to inform us within 5 days of receipt of the goods. For any defect in goods, you also need to inform us within 5 days of noticing the defect, in order to limit further damages.
- In the case of damaged or defective goods, we may require customers to return the goods to us at our cost for quality control purposes.
- If you want to cancel an order and return the goods in their original condition you may do so within 1 month of receiving the goods, Health Connection Wholefoods will charge you a 15% handling charge plus transport charges.
- We guarantee our goods to be free from defects for 6 months from date of delivery and will replace goods found to be contaminated within that period. However, Digestive Bran has a shorter shelf life and accordingly we can warrant against defects for a period of 2 months from date of delivery.
- Please note that the relevant invoice number must accompany any claim for credit.
- We do not accept expired stock back for any reason. It is therefore your duty to ensure that you use the goods before the expiry date.
Health Connection may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Health Connection Wholefoods (Pty) Ltd, based in South Africa.