These recipes both show innovative ways of using our seeds, which are naturally high in protein, fibre and essential fatty acids. Seeds can be used in many ways and add a delicious flavour and crunchy texture to food.
1 cup HCW Pumpkin Seeds / other seeds of your
½ tsp salt
3 tbsp grated Parmesan
2 tsp fresh herbs, chopped
¼ tsp paprika
¼ cup cake flour / HCW Gluten-Free Flour Mix
2 large eggs
4 chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Coarsely chop or process the pumpkin
seeds with salt, Parmesan, herbs and
paprika. Transfer to a plate.
2. Spread the flour onto a plate. Break the
eggs into a shallow bowl and beat with a
3. Coat the chicken lightly with flour, then
dip briefly into the eggs. Coat the chicken
in the pumpkin seed mixture, pressing
gently to adhere.
4. Repeat for all the chicken breasts.
5. Heat the oil over medium heat. Add the
chicken, cooking for 5 minutes on each
side or until fully cooked. Alternatively
bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes.