125 g butter, melted
1 cup cream / lite ideal milk
1 cup HCW Flaxseed Powder
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup HCW Almond Flour
1 cup HCW Ultimate Seed Mix
2 ½ tsp baking powder
¾ cup HCW Xylitol
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease 2 small loaf tins.
- Whisk together the butter, cream and eggs.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Divide mixture between prepared tins and bake for 30-35 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, while reducing oven temperature to 50- 70°C.
- Cut into 1cm slices (and width of your choice) and arrange flat on a baking tray.
- Allow to dry out in oven overnight.
- Store in an airtight container.
Click the images to order these products online.