- 80g HCW Cacao powder
- 150g Cacao butter (unmelted)
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil (unmelted)
- 2 tbsp (or to taste) HCW Agave Syrup/ Raw honey
- Melt Cacao Butter in a non-stick pan on low heat.
- Add Coconut Oil and allow to melt.
- Add Agave Syrup and stir in slowly.
- Add Cacao Powder little by little, until your mixture has thickened to the consistency of moist cookie dough. If it’s too dry, add more cacao butter.
- Ensure the cacao powder is mixed in well and that no lumps remain.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool and thicken for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mix onto a tray or dish lined with baking paper.
- Add your toppings, as desired.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Break into shards and enjoy!
- Store in a container in the fridge or freezer.