165 ml coconut milk
165 ml almond or soy milk
1 cup HCW Xylitol
1 and a half tsp HCW Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp brandy (or more to taste)
- Combine the coconut milk and almond/soy milk with the Xylitol.
- Place in a small saucepan and bring to a slow and gentle boil.
- Reduce heat and allow the sauce to simmer for 7 -10 minutes. Be careful not to overheat.
- Add the vanilla extract and the brandy and allow to simmer for another minute or two, stirring the mixture as you wait.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- The sauce will thicken as it cools.