This recipe was provided to us by Marlien Wright from her 2nd cookbook “The Mandala Kitchen”.
½ cup HCW Gluten-Free Flour Mix
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp HCW Cinnamon Powder
2 tbsp HCW Cacao Nibs, crushed
¼ cup butter (melted)
1 cup HCW Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
¼ cup oil
1/3 cup sugar
1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cacao nibs.
- In a separate bowl, stir the oats and oil into the melted butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk the sugar with the egg until creamy. Add the flour mixture and oats mixture and stir well.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet for each cookie. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden.