Mint & Chia Iced Tea (makes 750 ml)
3 tbsp fresh mint leaves, bruised
250 ml boiling water
3 Rooibos tea bags
¾ tsp HCW Stevia Liquid
3 tbsp HCW Chia Seeds
Juice of ½ lemon
500 ml cold water
6 ice cubes
- Allow the tea bags to steep in 1 cup boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and allow to cool.
- Combine the mint leaves with the cooled Rooibos tea and infuse for 15 minutes.
- Strain out the mint leaves. Stir in the cold water, juice of the lemon and the stevia liquid.
- Add the chia seeds and leave to soak for 20 minutes.
- Serve in glasses over ice cubes.
Click on the image below to order this product online