½ cup HCW Quinoa
1 ½ cups milk / milk alternative
¼ tsp HCW Vanilla Extract
½ tsp HCW Cinnamon Powder
¼ cup raisins
½ apple, finely chopped
HCW Stevia Liquid
/ HCW Agave Syrup
Walnuts and strawberries (optional)
Click on the images to view these items in our online shop
- Combine quinoa, milk of your choice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, all spice and raisins in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and then place lid on pan and reduce to low heat.
- After 5 minutes, stir in chopped apple and simmer for approx 5-7 minutes longer.
- Leave lid on pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes to absorb rest of the milk.
- Taste for sweetness and add stevia liquid or agave syrup to taste.
- Top each serving with walnuts and strawberries (optional).