Ingredients ½ cup HCW Quinoa 1 ½ cups milk / milk alternative ¼ tsp HCW Vanilla Extract ½ tsp HCW Cinnamon Powder ¼ cup raisins ½ apple, finely chopped HCW Stevia Liquid / HCW Agave Syrup to taste Walnuts and strawberries (optional) Preparation
- Combine quinoa, milk of your choice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, all spice and raisins in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and then place lid on pan and reduce to low heat.
- After 5 minutes, stir in chopped apple and simmer for approx 5-7 minutes longer.
- Leave lid on pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes to absorb rest of the milk.
- Taste for sweetness and add stevia liquid or agave syrup to taste.
- Top each serving with walnuts and strawberries (optional).