Quick, easy and healthy – these make a delicious lunch or quick weeknight dinner. Makes 4 wraps:
- HCW Falafel Premix
- 4 Wholegrain Wraps
- 200g hummus
- 1 handful of English spinach
- 1 handful of soft herbs such as rocket or basil
- Chopped red pepper (optional)
- Olive Oil
- Add 100ml of hot water to your dry falafel mix. Mix well, cover and leave to stand for 10 mins.
- In the meantime, add a big tablespoon of hummus to each wrap, and spread it out across the wrap.
- Chop your English spinach and herbs (and red pepper, if using), and add a generous sprinkle to the wraps
- Use your falafel mix and water mixture to form falafel balls using your hands. Make about 12.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, and lightly sautee your falafel balls, rolling constantly, until they are browned and crispy all over.
- Add 3 falafel balls to each wrap, add more hummus if desired, and sprinkle with the remaining herbs (and red pepper, if using).
- Close your wraps and enjoy!