- 5 Tbsp HCW Chia Seeds
- 1 big handful of berries
- 1 tbsp HCW Berry Beetroot Superfood Mix (optional)
- 100ml water
- 200ml oat milk
- Add your berries, water, superfood mix (if using) and oat milk to a blender and blend until fully combined.
- Place your chia seeds in a large bowl and pour your berry liquid over. Stir until no clumps are left.
- The mixture will look like too little, but cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy your chia pudding in the morning! Add toppings or more milk as desired.