- 1 1/2 cups HCW gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup raw almonds (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup raw pecan nuts (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp treacle sugar (or date/coconut blossom sugar)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup HCW agave syrup
- 1 tsp HCW vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170 C.
- Place oats, coconut, nuts, sugar and salt to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave. When it is completely liquid, add the agave syrup and vanilla essence and whisk with a fork to combine.
- Immediately pour over the dry ingredients and stir to combine until all oats and nuts are thoroughly coated. Spead in an even layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes. If necessary, turn the pan around so the other end goes into the oven first (so it bakes evenly).
- To keep this granola chunky, don’t stir during baking, or right after. This will help it form together and create “chunks”, so handle as little as possible!
- Bake 5-7 minutes more, watching carefully as to not let it burn. You’ll know it’s done when the granola is golden brown and very fragrant.