Yield: 24 large crackers
- 270g Rolled Oats
- 315g Ultimate Seed Mix
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tsp Garlic Flakes
- Preheat your oven to 180 C
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Put 120g of your rolled oats into a blender and blitz until you are left with a coarse oat flour.
- Add your oat flour to a bowl along with your remaining whole oats, all the seeds, garlic flakes, and salt.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl with 375ml lukewarm water, stir to combine, then add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture in half and put each half in the center of a baking tray.
- Place another sheet of baking paper on top of the dough and roll out until your mixture is flat and 5mm thick. Repeat for both.
- Place both trays in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes (or until nicely golden on top), then remove and flip the crispbreads over and put back in the oven for another 15 – 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely, and then break into shards to serve.
These tiny, mottle-coloured seeds can be used as an energy, fibre and omega-3 fatty acid supplement.
Oats are by their nature high in fibre. The oat kernels used to produce these oat flakes have been farmed...
This clear syrup is produced from the Agave Salmeana plant. It is 30% sweeter than honey.
Seeds are by their nature high in energy, protein and fibre. This original seed mix is a combination of brown...