(Serves 2 – 3)
1 cup HCW Quinoa – uncooked.
100ml Coconut Milk
Toppings of choice (optional)
- Soak the quinoa overnight (or +- 8 hours) in water
- Drain and rinse it in a sieve under running water.
- Add the quinoa and 1 cup of water to a pot and bring to a slow simmer.
- Allow the quinoa to cook through (+- 15 – 20 mins), adding more water as needed.
- Meanwhile, add your dates to a blender with the coconut milk and blend until combined.
- When the quinoa is cooked, drain off any remaining water, divide into bowls and stir in the coconut milk/ date mixture.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.