These easy blender muffins are made with almond flour and bananas. They’re dense, nutritious and delicious.
Makes: 9 muffins⠀⠀⠀
- 2 cups HCW almond flour⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 bananas (Have a 3rd one handy if you’d like to decorate your muffins)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 3 free-range eggs⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tsp baking powder⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tsp HCW cinnamon powder
- A big pinch of salt
- 1 cup HCW dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped⠀(optional)⠀⠀
- Oil or spray, for greasing⠀⠀⠀
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add the almond flour, 2 bananas, eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, dates and coconut oil to a blender.
- Blend until the mixture forms a smooth consistency.
- Stir the chopped dark chocolate into the mixture.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Grease a muffin tin generously. Spoon the mixture in and top with slices of your decorative banana.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the muffins are golden and cooked through.