Antioxidant-rich and refined sugar-free, this hot chocolate is healthy but wickedly decadent.
- 2 Tbsp HCW Organic Cacao Powder
- 100 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150 ml Nut Milk (or your preferred choice of milk)
- 4 x HCW Pitted Dates, soaked for 30 mins in warm water.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend well. The mixture should be smooth and silky. If your mixture is too thick, add more milk.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat until satisfyingly hot, but not boiling.
- Serve with a dusting of cacao and sip slowly.