- 1 cup cooked HCW Quinoa (red or white)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups kale or spinach, destemmed and very finely chopped
- ⅓ cup HCW Quick Oats
- 1 tsp HCW Psyllium Husk
- Coconut oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sautee the chopped onions and garlic in a large frying pan.
- Add the chopped kale (or spinach) and cook until wilted.
- Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl, then add in the quinoa, kale, onions and garlic.
- Add in the oats and Psyllium Husks and combine well.
- Allow mixture to stand for 20 minutes.
- Use your hands to make fritters from the mixture. Each should be roughly the size and thickness of your palm.
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and once hot, fry your fritters until golden brown and crispy on each side.