½ cup water
½ cup freshly squeezed apple or pear or grape juice
4 tbsp unflavored powdered gelatin
6 drops HCW vanilla stevia
A shallow silicone ice tray or gummies mould
- Blend or whisk the superfood powder into the water until very well combined. Add the apple juice and blend/whisk until the liquid is fully combined with no lumps.
- Stir the gelatin into the mixture.
- Pour mixture into a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring often, until the gelatin has dissolved completely. Be careful not to overheat. When the mixture is dissolved, and 6 drops of stevia and stir through.
- Taste the mixture before removing from heat. If it needs more stevia, add it now.
- Put the ice tray / gummy bear moulds on a flat surface and slowly fill each one (not quite to the top).
- Put in the freezer until the mixture sets, about 10 – 15 minutes. Check at the 10-minute mark to ensure they don’t freeze through.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.