Nourishing, satisfying, balancing and beyond delicious. Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Almond, Macadamia or Peanut butter
- 10 HCW dates, chopped very well
- 1/2 cup HCW almond flour
- 1 Tbsp HCW Collagen Powder or HCW Maca Powder (optional)
- Chop the pitted, dried dates into very small chunks (you can put them in a blender if you like).
- Mix the nut butter and almond flour together and add your chopped dates. Be sure to mix it all very well.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes (or freezer for 5 mins). This will help to make the mixture easier to form into balls.
- Remove and shape the mixture into balls.