Perfect for cosy mornings. Vegan and GF.
- Oil, for greasing
- 60g HCW Gluten Free Oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp HCW Agave syrup
- 1 medium ripe banana, roughly chopped
- 100g plant-based milk-alternative of choice (we used oat)
- 40g HCW raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease 2 x 150ml ramekins with oil.
- Add all the ingredients, except the raisins to a high-powered food processor and blend until smooth and no whole oats are visible.
- Mix in the raisins and divide between the 2 ramekins. Bake for 25-30 mins until golden, risen and only a few crumbs stick to a skewer when inserted into the middle. Leave to cool for 10 mins, then enjoy!