Smooth, decadent & antioxidant-rich raw cacao chocolate.
- 1/3 cup HCW Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Crede Coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp (or to taste) HCW Agave Syrup/ Raw honey
- Toppings of choice (see below):
- HCW Superfood Granola (Berry, Hemp or Golden)
- HCW Cacao nibs
- HCW Himalayan sea salt
- HCW Gogi Berries
- HCW Chia Seeds
- HCW Ultimate Seed Mix
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan or in a bowl in the microwave
- Once melted, add Agave Syrup and Cacao Powder, and mix until your mixture has thickened to the consistency of thick cream or honey. If it’s too dry, add more coconut oil. Too moist, add more Cacao. The ratios are very forgiving, so you can experiment until you get it right.
- Ensure the cacao powder is mixed in well and that no lumps remain.
- Pour the mix onto a tray or dish lined with baking paper.
- Add your toppings, as desired. The crunchier, the better!
- Place in the freezer for 4-5hrs (best overnight).
- Break into shards, and enjoy!
- Store in a container in the fridge or freezer.