A delicious, wholesome ice cream – made from a base of fresh fruit and superfoods! Almost too good to be true, but it’s not!
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp HCW Collagen Powder
- 1 tbsp HCW Maca Powder
- 400ml coconut cream
- 1 handful of HCW pitted dates
- Pour 200mls of coconut cream into an ice tray and freeze overnight. Peel the bananas and freeze overnight.
- The next day, add your dates and liquid coconut cream to a blender and blend until a paste forms.
- Add your frozen bananas, coconut cream ice and superfood powders to the same blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 2 -3 hours before serving.
- Add toppings of your choice and enjoy!