- 2 cups HCW Linseeds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 – 2 tbsp coconut oil, softened or melted
- 2 cups HCW pitted dates, softened soaking in hot water for 5 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- In a food processor or blender, blend the linseeds and coconut until crumbly.
- Add in the softened dates, vanilla and sea salt and blend again until a sticky, uniform batter is formed.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil and mix well. The mixture should be sticky and easy to make into balls.
- Scoop up heaped tablespoons of the dough, then roll between your hands to form balls.
- Add the cacao powder to a board or bowl and roll the balls in the cacao powder until they are evenly coated.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then place in the fridge or freezer to set for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store the balls in a sealed container in the fridge