- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped chocolate
- 1 cup HCW almond flour
- 3 tablespoons HCW cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar or HCW Erythritol & Stevia Blend
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a saucepan and melt together over low heat. Whisk together until the butter and chocolate are fully melted and well combined. Set aside and let cool for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the almond flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk the cooled chocolate and butter mixture into the egg and sugar mixture. When combined, mix into the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing into squares.