- ½ cup coconut flour
- 4 tbsp coconut oil softened, but not melted
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Coconut flour is very absorbent, so if you feel your mixture is too dry to shape, add a little more coconut oil.
- Using your hands, carefully form into eight small balls.
- Gently flatten with a spoon to make each one about 1cm thick.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just starting to brown.
- Remove and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.