Ingredients:(Serves 4) – For the apple filling –
- 6 apples (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp HCW Agave Nectar
- 150ml water
- 125g coconut oil (melted)
- 150g HCW oats, blended into a flour
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 100g HCW almond flour
- Set the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a pot heat the apples, agave, cinnamon and water and allow to simmer until soft and golden.
- Meanwhile, massage the coconut oil through the oat, coconut and almond flour, until you get a breadcrumb-like consistency.
- Pour crumble mixture into a large pan and toast on the stove, stirring continuously for 10-15 minutes. It should be crispy and golden brown. Doing it in 2 or 3 separate batches makes it easier to get the toastiness right.
- Divide the apple filling into small bowls, top with the toasted crumble mixture and serve with coconut yoghurt, cream, nuts and cinnamon sprinkled on top. Enjoy!