- 1/2 cup coconut oil or cacao butter, melted
- 1/4 cup HCW Agave Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon HCW Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon HCW Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup HCW Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup HCW Ultimate Seed Mix
- 1/4 Cup HCW Almonds
- 1/2 cup HCW Goji Berries or HCW Cranberries
- Melt coconut oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the Agave Syrup and Himalayan Salt and mix well.
- When the mixture has melted, turn down the heat down to low, then add in the oats, nuts and seeds and stir until they are well coated.
- Add the goji berries and cranberries, and fold into the mixture.
- Stir continuously over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the mixture to a small baking dish that is lined with baking paper.
- Press down to flatten the top and spread the mixture out evenly.
- Place an extra piece of baking paper over the mix and press down hard to compact the mixture. It needs to be as compressed as you can possibly make it.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to cool completely- at least 4-6 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!