Ingredients: 1 cup HCW Rolled Oats 1 large banana, mashed 1 large egg, lightly beaten 4 tbsp water or milk 2 tbsp HCW Chia Seeds Method:
- Blend the oats in a food processor until fine.
- Place in a mixing bowl together with the rest of the ingredients and mix together well.
- If the mixture is too dry, add a little more water or milk until you have a honey-like consistency.
- Heat butter or oil in a non-stick pan and then add dollops of batter. When bubbles start appearing, flip and cook the other side.
- Cook both sides until golden-brown.
- Serve in a stack with toppings of your choice.