A delicious, high fibre, convenient snack Ingredients: 200 g HCW Nut Muffin Premix 4 large eggs 80 g double cream plain yoghurt ¼ cup butter, melted 1/3 cup sparkling water 1 tsp vanilla essence Method:
- Beat the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the plain yoghurt, vanilla essence, butter and sparkling water to the eggs and mix well.
- Add 200 g Nut Muffin Premix and mix gently until well combined. Do not overmix.
- Scoop the mixture into a muffin tray and bake at 160°C for 30 minutes. Baking time may vary between ovens.
- Variation: Add chopped nuts and / or seeds to the mixture.