A delicious, high fibre, convenient snack
200 g HCW Nut Muffin Premix
4 large eggs
80 g double cream plain yoghurt
¼ cup butter, melted
1/3 cup sparkling water
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Beat the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the plain yoghurt, vanilla essence, butter and sparkling water to the eggs and mix well.
- Add 200 g Nut Muffin Premix and mix gently until well combined. Do not overmix.
- Scoop the mixture into a muffin tray and bake at 160°C for 30 minutes. Baking time may vary between ovens.
- Variation: Add chopped nuts and / or seeds to the mixture.