Yield: 24 large crackers
- 270g Rolled Oats
- 315g Ultimate Seed Mix
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tsp Garlic Flakes
- Preheat your oven to 180 C
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Put 120g of your rolled oats into a blender and blitz until you are left with a coarse oat flour.
- Add your oat flour to a bowl along with your remaining whole oats, all the seeds, garlic flakes, and salt.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl with 375ml lukewarm water, stir to combine, then add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture in half and put each half in the center of a baking tray.
- Place another sheet of baking paper on top of the dough and roll out until your mixture is flat and 5mm thick. Repeat for both.
- Place both trays in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes (or until nicely golden on top), then remove and flip the crispbreads over and put back in the oven for another 15 – 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely, and then break into shards to serve.