The recipes for Wheat- Free Crunchies and Zucchini Muffins were provided to us by Taryn Peters, one of our face book followers and a blogger (https://www.facebook.com/inallhonestyblog).
1 cup HCW Rolled Oats
1 cup coconut sugar / brown sugar
1 cup desiccated coconut
3 tbsp honey / HCW Agave Syrup
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Combine the flour, oats, sugar and coconut in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add the syrup and stir.
- Remove from the heat. Once slightly cooled, add the bicarbonate of soda and mix until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Stir into the dry ingredients.
- Spread onto a baking sheet. Bake at 180°C for 5-10 minutes.
Please click the image to find these items in our online store…