- 400g cooked HCW Chickpeas (or 1 tin, washed and drained).
- ½ cup of nut butter (peanut, cashew or macadamia nut butter works best)
- 1/3 cup of dry HCW Gluten-Free Quick Oats
- ¼ cup of HCW Molasses
- ¼ cup of HCW Agave Syrup
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chunks and HCW Almonds or HCW pitted dates
- ½ teaspoon of HCW Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 180 C and line a small baking dish with baking paper.
- Blend the oats in a blender or food processor until you’re left with a fine oat flour.
- Add in the cooked and drained chickpeas, nut butter, agave, molasses, salt, baking powder and baking soda and blend until creamy.
- Add half the chocolate, almonds and/or dates and fold into the mixture with a spoon.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish.
- Top with the remaining chocolate, almonds and/or dates.
- Place into the oven for 30 – 35 minutes minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Slice into squares and enjoy